Main Menu

Estimation of visitors to die from boredom:100%

Started by Chaos Swissroll, October 29, 2009, 05:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Swissroll

Tuesday, 17th of November, 2009

I wake up as usual, eat my breakfast and take my schoolbag and leave home.
Line up for shuttle bus and ride and get to station and take the train
Arrive at school at tap my id card and walk up to my classroom

Our class teacher has been sick today(We have 2)and one of the teachers came and take her place

First section was Chinese
That anonymous teacher was teaching us Chinese about old Chinese culture writings
About some rich guy who is amazing at shooting, and some old oil vendor passed by and nodded a bit and the archer asked if his shooting was bad or not and if he was an archer or not.
He said "Skill comes from practice, nothing much..."
and that archer heard and was P.O'd(pissed off) and the oil vendor showed the archer his skill - covering a bottle with a coin and dripping a drop of oil down without wetting the coin.
The archer was shocked and he was embarrassed and smiled and dismissed him.

Second section was Mathematics
The teacher was talking about solids, and i forgot what he said and after that he handed out homework, we had to draw solids, I found it quite difficult.

Recess
boring crap

third section geography
Correcting exam papers I sucked 14 out of 50.I failed exam
had to copy notes sucky.

fourth section computer
boring crap typing a notice letter or whatever after that we have 10 minutes time to play and I posted replies at soniczone.

Lunch.

Fifth secton was Music
Boring crap, singing some songs and answering questions.

Sixth section was English
Writing, I wrote a long story and I couldn't stop and it was almost time out and the classmate sitting next to me said I was crazy and asking why did I have to write such a long story I said I dunno I just write as much as I can, I still did it in time.

Class teacher section, the prefects come and teach us how to tie ties.
After that I leave school.

go to train station, take the train and go to the shuttle bus station, line up for a bus.
Take the bus and arrive at home.

Changed clothes and watched a bit TV.
And I booted the computer.
Got on soniczone, started posting, found out I got Knight of the Spin, was exciting and was about to go WOOT.
After that I start writing my blog.
That's all for today.
See you tomorrow lol

HMS7

wow the best part is it ................................better then my life
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: HMS7 on November 17, 2009, 04:11:21 PM
wow the best part is it ................................better then my life
How come?Actually I always wanted to play guitar and I couldn't.

18th of November, 2009
I wake up as usual and found out I woke up late and it was ten minutes until the shuttle bus arrives
I ate my breakfast put in my uniform was 5 minutes late but the shuttle bus got there in time and I was able to hurry.
I arrive at the train station and found out I was early for a bit and I was a little happy and arrived school early.
No school assemblies today at the playground so I could go up the classroom.

um

First section was Science
uh
The teacher was talking about exams today, and asked us to revise for a while and then she gave out the papers, I did the exam and take my group's papers and gave it to the teacher, after that the section ends.

Second section was Chinese.
It was boring, the replacement teacher takes the Chinese teacher's place for another week because the teacher had high heart pressure rate or something like that.

Recess duh

Third section was Visual Arts
Did nothing that section, I hurried to the Art room, put down my schoolbag, went down to the tuck shop(it was still recess)I bought two samosa and ate, after that I went back up to art room.
The teacher was talking about Chinese paper-cut the whole lesson and we did not do anything.

Fourth section was english language arts
boring

Lunch.

!@#$%(unknown) Lasagne
mushroom mixed macaroni

Fifth section was english
boring crap, asking questions and talking about dictation and listening exams blah blah blah.
And teach a little text, giving use a new handout.

Sixth section was chinese mandarin
The teacher was absent because she has to go to tour with her class
And I did my homework, slept for the whole section and I wake up and found out my trousers had a mark on it, it was wet and it looked like a circle LOL

I return home, change my clothes and boot computer and start posting then start writing my blog LOL

HMS7

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 17, 2009, 11:14:38 PM
How come?
i've tryed to kill myself 5 times in 3 days i dream of killing my family and friends then killing myself
my friends are scaryed for my life
+guitar is not that hard to play

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: HMS7 on November 18, 2009, 01:31:12 AM
i've tryed to kill myself 5 times in 3 days i dream of killing my family and friends then killing myself
my friends are scaryed for my life
+guitar is not that hard to play
Um you should be glad that it was not real.Or else you'd lose your friends and be in jail.
Try to be more positive.
And I don't have a guitar, my brother has it but we're not having a good relation, we've fought and shouted at each other and he kinda got some mental illness and I can't take it from him although he doesn't want it.

HMS7

Chaos Swissroll

I guess I'm having fun on the forum, could you please do me a favor?

HMS7

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: HMS7 on November 18, 2009, 04:07:55 AM
yeah what
Tell your  brother (Shadow26) to stop spamming.
He's being an -beep- hole

HMS7

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: HMS7 on November 18, 2009, 04:11:17 AM
ok i'll try to i have to leave now
Ok see ya tomorrow as soon as I write another day of the blog

Post Merge: November 20, 2009, 08:53:22 AM

Friday, 20th of November, 2009

I wake up as usual, I forgot to wear the Red Cross uniform, crap.(I didn't knew until the meeting)
I slept with my school uniform on so i didn't go to change, I ate my breakfast and take my schoolbag, then I leave home and wait for a shuttle bus to come.
-minutes passed-
Here the shuttle bus comes.
-minutes later-
I arrive at train station, and of cuz I ride the train!
-minutes later-
Arrive at another station.
I walked pass the tunnel, walked through the park, crossed the road.
I arrive at school, I use my id card on that sensor thingy.

I walk up to my classroom to leave my schoolbag in my classroom, and I go down to the playground to attend school assembly.
-15 minutes passed-
the assembly ended, I follow the line and walk back up to my classroom.

First section was Maths
I forgot to do a part of my homework, I did the first part and forgot to do the second.
Some of my classmates didn't do their homework too, the teacher said students who did the first part don't have to stand.
Teacher talked about formula until the end of the section.

Second section was Chinese
I'm tired and didn't want to take notes.But I did.
The teacher talked about classic Chinese text and some kind of books in those text and we learnt the meaning.

Recess
Yay time to take a nap

Third section was Chinese history

The teacher was talking about Chinese feudal.For the entire section.

Fourth section Liberal studies
The teacher was mad because some classmates were passing messages in paper, and asked everybody to stand up for 10 minutes, and she talked about some classmate who brought their cell phone in class and used it and was punished.
Of course I was innocent those dumb -beeps- couldn't keep their hands on the desk.

The teacher was talking about some ways to think, to be straight, negative, positive, neutral, calm and creative thinking, gave us some worksheets and gave us a topic "The former lunch distributor"
And the teacher gave us cards that indicates which type of thinking we have to write on the worksheet.
I, was given the "Straight thinking" card.And I wrote:"Barely good enough for dogs to eat."

Lunch, some kind of talent show starts today and I went down to watch it.
Some students break-dancing, after that our proctorial teacher and one of the students took a guitar, and another teacher took a mic.
They start singing and everybody clapped and shouted.
after that I go back to my classroom.

Fifth section, still Chinese!Let's skip it.

Sixth section, English
Quiz, I did it quickly and I slept.

After that, there was red cross meeting and I forgot my uniform Crapula.

I went to the classroom and sat down, the teacher who is vice president of this school's Red Cross branch played a clip made of pictures and played the music.

Some of the students saw their face in the clip and laughed covering their faces.

My face showed on the slideshow, I didn't care when they laughed at me and I asked "What's so funny"

After that the teacher goes to the conference, and some Red Cross member who is also in this school explained how to sew the seals and badges, it was complicated, he said what ever badge has to be 2 cm near the blahblahblah...

After that I dismissed, some girls were blocking the way and I tried to shift through them but I still touched them a bit.
One of them were pissed and tackled me, I tackled back.Then she asked me to fight.
It was silly, we were kicking each other....Duh.
It didn't even hurt a bit.
She said I am screwed but I don't think so since they're wimps.

I return home lol and start posting for hours, then I write my blog.

Chaos Swissroll

Friday, 27th of November
UPDATE:WILL NOT WRITE BLOG TILL the end of the year due to homework and exams
Wake up, eat breakfast, put on uniform, go to school.
Walked to the playground for assembly.
After that went back up to classroom...

First section wuz science.

Nothing much but talking about endangered species.

Second section was English listening.

Umm...Doing listening exercises.

Recess.

Third section was Chinese

Doing a writing exercise then doing my homework after that

Fourth section was Chinese History

Teacher asks questions...we answer!

Lunch.

Fifth section was Maths.

Nothing much.Just the same boring.

Sixth section, design and technology.
Still making my keyring.

Class teacher section the class teacher talks about a girl who's been naughty and pull some classmate's schoolbag when they are going upstairs, harass other classmates(sometimes they fight back or just run.)
and ask us to stop her.

Meh it's none of my business as long she doesn't touch me.

I went to the train station then returned at the station near my home, then I went to a 24/7 and I bought a slurpee and I refilled once before I go.

I walk back home, saw someone cross the road with red light and I said "You'll die someday dumbass."

I return home and I boot my computer, started posting and roleplaying with jeexx, hm, michael and shadow26.

I practiced my heelys skill on something called "spacewalk" or something, you shake left and right and you gain more speed.And I train 360's as well, powerslides and crabwalk.

Then I write my blog.

HMS7

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 02:44:18 AM
Friday, 27th of November
UPDATE:WILL NOT WRITE BLOG TILL the end of the year due to homework and exams
Wake up, eat breakfast, put on uniform, go to school.
Walked to the playground for assembly.
After that went back up to classroom...

First section wuz science.

Nothing much but talking about endangered species.

Second section was English listening.

Umm...Doing listening exercises.

Recess.

Third section was Chinese

Doing a writing exercise then doing my homework after that

Fourth section was Chinese History

Teacher asks questions...we answer!

Lunch.

Fifth section was Maths.

Nothing much.Just the same boring.

Sixth section, design and technology.
Still making my keyring.

Class teacher section the class teacher talks about a girl who's been naughty and pull some classmate's schoolbag when they are going upstairs, harass other classmates(sometimes they fight back or just run.)
and ask us to stop her.

Meh it's none of my business as long she doesn't touch me.

I went to the train station then returned at the station near my home, then I went to a 24/7 and I bought a slurpee and I refilled once before I go.

I walk back home, saw someone cross the road with red light and I said "You'll die someday dumbass."

I return home and I boot my computer, started posting and roleplaying with jeexx, hm, michael and shadow26.

I practiced my heelys skill on something called "spacewalk" or something, you shake left and right and you gain more speed.And I train 360's as well, powerslides and crabwalk.

Then I write my blog.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im gonna miss u swiss roll

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: HMS7 on December 09, 2009, 03:22:29 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im gonna miss u swiss roll
lol im not going but im just not writing my blog till 2010.

HMS7