Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan teh Echidna

I don't think he's alive...
i don't HOPE that he's alive...

i KNOW he's alive >:D
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: SSS the 3 hedgehogs on December 11, 2009, 09:45:02 AM
No, don't hope to think that he's alive. The doctors attempted to reanimate him, but after 40 minutes, they said that his heart has totally ceased to beat, so he's dead :-\

Otherwise I'm wrong and it's kinda a special effect made on Michael's (fake) body to let thinking the doctors that he's dead ........................................ If they haven't done any surgical operation :-\

Quote from: John Gillis on December 11, 2009, 02:07:58 PM
its ok to bump topics if people want to continue a discussion.

Thanks John ;) +1

mieselle

Who knows? I hope he is ofc. He makes awesome music! but I still believe he's dead, though.

Sonic Jackson

After reading the article, I said "ZOMFGFS, IT'S THE BEST NEWS EVAH SEEN, WOOT, HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D"

But I think the real question is not "Is he alive" but "If he's alive, so why didn't he do his This Is It concert?"

I think that Michael won't be so quiet where he is because if his fans discovers that he's alive, so they would knock so strongly the door to have an autograph of himself :P ;D so he must move in every place to be quiet where he is and if one of his fans discovers that he's alive, so he would move to another place to be quiet (poor Michael :'()

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic Jackson on December 20, 2009, 05:06:09 AM
After reading the article, I said "ZOMFGFS, IT'S THE BEST NEWS EVAH SEEN, WOOT, HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D"

But I think the real question is not "Is he alive" but "If he's alive, so why didn't he do his This Is It concert?"

I think that Michael won't be so quiet where he is because if his fans discovers that he's alive, so they would knock so strongly the door to have an autograph of himself :P ;D so he must move in every place to be quiet where he is and if one of his fans discovers that he's alive, so he would move to another place to be quiet (poor Michael :'()
Why are you so sure that he isn't dead?

His drug dependence made his body bad, it is actually logical if he die from the drugs.

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 20, 2009, 05:28:53 AM
Why are you so sure that he isn't dead?

His drug dependence made his body bad, it is actually logical if he die from the drugs.

Look at the photographs that the fans have taken and you'll see that he isn't dead, his sister proves it (on this page, there's a topic that say "Michael's sister finally speaks and verifies our suspicions  !!!!! " and you'll see she says that it REALLY is Michael, watch closely the article >:(

I think he said that the drugs, it's over for me, I can be stronger without them

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic Jackson on December 20, 2009, 09:41:06 AM
Look at the photographs that the fans have taken and you'll see that he isn't dead, his sister proves it (on this page, there's a topic that say "Michael's sister finally speaks and verifies our suspicions  !!!!! " and you'll see she says that it REALLY is Michael, watch closely the article >:(

I think he said that the drugs, it's over for me, I can be stronger without them
1.Where the fuck is that article?I seem to be too fucking blind to see it's existence.

2.People claim that they can resist something, but fails.And that's Michael Jackson

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 20, 2009, 09:48:49 AM
1.Where the fuck is that article?I seem to be too fucking blind to see it's existence.

2.People claim that they can resist something, but fails.And that's Michael Jackson

1) It's the link that John has sent to us
2) If you read the article, did you see Michael eating his pills?

I'd want to give to Mikey a karma, HE understands the things in the life *gives +1 karma to Mikey*

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic Jackson on December 20, 2009, 09:58:57 AM
1) It's the link that John has sent to us
2) If you read the article, did you see Michael eating his pills?

I'd want to give to Mikey a karma, HE understands the things in the life *gives +1 karma to Mikey*
1.It said "Michael Jackson Sightings" not "Michael's sister finally speaks and verifies our suspicions  !!!!! ", no I'm not gonna Just Fucking Google It just to make an argument.

2.-farts- see response 1.
Quote from: Sonic Jackson on December 20, 2009, 09:41:06 AM

You can make a topic inside the pages of a topic?
Don't make me laugh my ass off, please.

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 20, 2009, 10:04:32 AM
see response 1.

So you're a noob because YOU JUST CAN'T SEE THAT JOHN POSTED THE LINK UNDER THE VIDEO THAT HE HAS POSTED ON THE 1st PAGE OF THIS TOPIC >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 20, 2009, 10:04:32 AM
2.-farts-

ROFL LOL XD

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic Jackson on December 21, 2009, 10:55:11 AM
So you're a noob because YOU JUST CAN'T SEE THAT JOHN POSTED THE LINK UNDER THE VIDEO THAT HE HAS POSTED ON THE 1st PAGE OF THIS TOPIC >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

ROFL LOL XD
It's a fudging link called "Michael Jackson Sightings"
STFU, THX

Try to click the link yourself, and see what happens.Dumbass

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 08:04:13 PM
It's a fudging link called "Michael Jackson Sightings"
STFU, THX

Try to click the link yourself, and see what happens.Dumbass

What's a fudging link? ???

Chaos Swissroll

Sonic Jackson