Main Menu

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!

Started by annoyinglad, October 16, 2009, 10:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

K, well I'm leaving... again. That's right. In case you've been counting what's happened to me:

1) Joined
2) Took a week long break to prevent leaving.
3) Left 3 weeks later.
4) Came back a long time later.
5) Got banned.
6) Got unbanned.
7) Became a mod.
Quit due to private issues with John.
9) Decided to leave again!

So yeah, that's how my time here has gone in milestones. Reason I'm leaving this time is because there's nothing I see here that benefits me in any way. The number of bad members are too large for me to enjoy sifting through to talk with my friends. I also see no way that you all benefit from me staying. So as such I am leaving again. Here's final words to friends (I love cliches):

SF47: I can talk to you on the phone, I just wanted to add you cause... just cause you deserve to be on any good list I make.

Draco: You've been ignoring me for a week now... I get the idea. Just remember that you're changing a lot now and I would hate to see you be the kind of person you're becoming. But my opinion probably doesn't matter to you.

wind: You don't get on frequently enough to talk to me on a consistent basis, but still you're awesome. You know you deserve to be mod again. Either way, stay here and have fun with these nutcrackers.

Gleech: Illinoisan powah! Need I say more?

xaio: You're kinda crazy, you know that?

Shadow.kun: Probably one of the few with a hed screwed on correctly, guess we're leaving together, eh?

Shadic90: Work on keeping your emotions in check, sometimes you can be a bit sensitive. But other than that, I'll miss you tons. You always had a good opinion and work to share.

sonicmaddave: I think you left already, but in case you read this, remember to always be an awesome miniature pseudo-trucker!

blazer: Well, you rarely get on, so I'll just text you.

SSB: Don't be too hard on the newbies. They'll either learn or feel your banhammer.

Elija: Keep using shiny avis, K? Oh, and keep being wacky and adding that odd, but lovable taste to the site.

Now for the long one!

John: Ok, well anything I say will make you hate me, but I have a bit to say regardless.
-Chill out, you are a pretty emotion driven guy. Just try to relax and think of another persons possible point of view before making an assumption. I'm not saying you're a bad person or anything, I'm just saying you never took the chance to understand what I meant, just what I said how you would mean it.
-Try to establish a more warming presence. Here on the forum you're like the cold ruthless dictator. Try to just be a more level person with everyone. You pop in and use your admin powers then leave. You never really get into what we do and get to know us.
-Try to be a bit more accepting. You seem to be really upset about our mishap still. You don't talk to me or treat me the same way as before this and that really concerns me. Just accept what happens and move on from it. Life goes on.

Ok, that's the list. If you're not on it, I probably either forgot you or I don't like you at all. Soooo, either sorry or go f*** yourself.

I'll leave my account open though in case I remember to come back in the months/years to come. Have good lives everyone!

Nightshade the hedgehog

am i your friend

and also

DONT LEAVE ANOTHER EPIC PERSON GOING

why do all the epic ppl go

i will miss ya dude
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Gilly

A-lad man... you got it all fucking wrong just so you know. I tried being your friend and i dont care at all about the "mishap". i tried talking to you and stuff but you've changed. I kinda don't get much involved with a lot of the bullshit cause i sorta run this place and thats what moderators are for. I'm actually nice to new people unless they're morons. So seriously, I have lost all respect for you at this point. Even just a few minutes ago when you were on the chat i said "I do trust you a-lad" then you come on here and talk shit about me?

Well go fuck YOURSELF dude. Hope you don't come back at this point.
What makes you better than everyone else here seriously? you call me emotional driven, look at yourself! You're far worse than me! I give everyone the benefit of the doubt here so dont tell me that im not "warm" enough. I really liked you as a person here honestly. I trusted you and thought of you as a good member. All of that's gone now though. You put all of this shit apon yourself.

Good Riddance.

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: John Gillis on October 16, 2009, 10:45:20 AM
A-lad man... you got it all fucking wrong just so you know. I tried being your friend and i dont care at all about the "mishap". i tried talking to you and stuff but you've changed. I kinda don't get much involved with a lot of the bullshit cause i sorta run this place and thats what moderators are for. I'm actually nice to new people unless they're morons. So seriously, I have lost all respect for you at this point. Even just a few minutes ago when you were on the chat i said "I do trust you a-lad" then you come on here and talk shit about me?

What makes you better than everyone else here seriously? you call me emotional driven, look at yourself! You're far worse than me! I give everyone the benefit of the doubt here so dont tell me that im not "warm" enough. I really liked you as a person here honestly. I trusted you and thought of you as a good member. All of that's gone now though. You put all of this shit apon yourself.

Good Riddance.
whoa whoa whoa dont treat him like that   u treat each other the same not say " go fuck yourself"its not nice dude
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Elija2

Aww man. We'll really miss you around here annoyinglad, but if you really think leaving is what is best then I'm not gonna stop you. See ya.

Good Riddance.

Alright, I'm staying outta this.

Gleech

Quote from: Elija2 on October 16, 2009, 10:58:52 AM
Aww man. We'll really miss you around here annoyinglad, but if you really think leaving is what is best then I'm not gonna stop you. See ya.

Alright, I'm staying outta this.
Agreed.

And NOOOOO NOT ANOTHER ONE! D:

Well this fails >:O

Hope you enjoy life, have a good time... I'LL MISS YOOOOUUU (No, not in the way you sick minded people are thinking. >.>)! D:

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: annoyinglad on October 16, 2009, 10:28:55 AM
K, well I'm leaving... again. That's right. In case you've been counting what's happened to me:

1) Joined
2) Took a week long break to prevent leaving.
3) Left 3 weeks later.
4) Came back a long time later.
5) Got banned.
6) Got unbanned.
7) Became a mod.
Quit due to private issues with John.
9) Decided to leave again!

So yeah, that's how my time here has gone in milestones. Reason I'm leaving this time is because there's nothing I see here that benefits me in any way. The number of bad members are too large for me to enjoy sifting through to talk with my friends. I also see no way that you all benefit from me staying. So as such I am leaving again. Here's final words to friends (I love cliches):

SF47: I can talk to you on the phone, I just wanted to add you cause... just cause you deserve to be on any good list I make.

Draco: You've been ignoring me for a week now... I get the idea. Just remember that you're changing a lot now and I would hate to see you be the kind of person you're becoming. But my opinion probably doesn't matter to you.

wind: You don't get on frequently enough to talk to me on a consistent basis, but still you're awesome. You know you deserve to be mod again. Either way, stay here and have fun with these nutcrackers.

Gleech: Illinoisan powah! Need I say more?

xaio: You're kinda crazy, you know that?

Shadow.kun: Probably one of the few with a hed screwed on correctly, guess we're leaving together, eh?

Shadic90: Work on keeping your emotions in check, sometimes you can be a bit sensitive. But other than that, I'll miss you tons. You always had a good opinion and work to share.

sonicmaddave: I think you left already, but in case you read this, remember to always be an awesome miniature pseudo-trucker!

blazer: Well, you rarely get on, so I'll just text you.

SSB: Don't be too hard on the newbies. They'll either learn or feel your banhammer.

Elija: Keep using shiny avis, K? Oh, and keep being wacky and adding that odd, but lovable taste to the site.

Now for the long one!

John: Ok, well anything I say will make you hate me, but I have a bit to say regardless.
-Chill out, you are a pretty emotion driven guy. Just try to relax and think of another persons possible point of view before making an assumption. I'm not saying you're a bad person or anything, I'm just saying you never took the chance to understand what I meant, just what I said how you would mean it.
-Try to establish a more warming presence. Here on the forum you're like the cold ruthless dictator. Try to just be a more level person with everyone. You pop in and use your admin powers then leave. You never really get into what we do and get to know us.
-Try to be a bit more accepting. You seem to be really upset about our mishap still. You don't talk to me or treat me the same way as before this and that really concerns me. Just accept what happens and move on from it. Life goes on.

Ok, that's the list. If you're not on it, I probably either forgot you or I don't like you at all. Soooo, either sorry or go f*** yourself.

I'll leave my account open though in case I remember to come back in the months/years to come. Have good lives everyone!
Don't come back, your just trying to give yourself attention by coming back and leaving >.>
NO SIGNATURE

annoyinglad

Oh, forgot, if anyone who doesn't spaz out and hate me for having an opinion and a life wants to still contact me via text, my number is 1-800-FUCK-ME2. Just make sure you say who you are.

Good Riddance.

Hahaha, it's so funny how pathetic you're coming off. You know why I even stayed after all that? Because I thought you were a big enough person to put it behind you and stop mentioning it. I had issues I had going on so I couldn't be all happy-go-lucky guy. I'm only human. You aren't perfect either, yet you seem to want us to think so since you never admit when you have a problem. Yes I admit that I can act in the heat of the moment and sometimes I don't think about what I'm going to do first, but at least I admit that. And no, I didn't put any of this on myself. It started when I thought I'd have a conversation with you 1 on 1 in the old chat box. Then all of this came about. You're just acting in the heat of the moment every time. Even right now. Thanks for sending my karma down to hell too. Either you or Jet did it and either way, extremely mature (yes, sarcasm in case you were too busy to notice).

Quote from: JetTheHawk on October 16, 2009, 11:51:48 AM
Don't come back, your just trying to give yourself attention by coming back and leaving >.>

Oh don't worry, I'm not the manipulating type like you. I don't plan to come back after this. I just wanted to drop off my number for people to reach me at. I'm not coming back unless something hugely significant happens, which won't, so bye.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: annoyinglad on October 16, 2009, 12:11:34 PM
Oh, forgot, if anyone who doesn't spaz out and hate me for having an opinion and a life wants to still contact me via text, my number is 331-425-4576. Just make sure you say who you are.

Hahaha, it's so funny how pathetic you're coming off. You know why I even stayed after all that? Because I thought you were a big enough person to put it behind you and stop mentioning it. I had issues I had going on so I couldn't be all happy-go-lucky guy. I'm only human. You aren't perfect either, yet you seem to want us to think so since you never admit when you have a problem. Yes I admit that I can act in the heat of the moment and sometimes I don't think about what I'm going to do first, but at least I admit that. And no, I didn't put any of this on myself. It started when I thought I'd have a conversation with you 1 on 1 in the old chat box. Then all of this came about. You're just acting in the heat of the moment every time. Even right now. Thanks for sending my karma down to hell too. Either you or Jet did it and either way, extremely mature (yes, sarcasm in case you were too busy to notice).

Oh don't worry, I'm not the manipulating type like you. I don't plan to come back after this. I just wanted to drop off my number for people to reach me at. I'm not coming back unless something hugely significant happens, which won't, so bye.
KTHXBAii
NO SIGNATURE

Kirby

Good Riddance.

John, please calm down. Think of the children!

Gilly

Quote from: annoyinglad on October 16, 2009, 12:11:34 PM
Oh, forgot, if anyone who doesn't spaz out and hate me for having an opinion and a life wants to still contact me via text, my number is 331-425-4576. Just make sure you say who you are.

you're banned you fucking asshole. I don't need to put up with your bullshit anymore. you guys should spam his phone.

shadowDOESrock

annoy...

1) We were...normal
2) we started to fight because i wanted to help
3) you left
4) you came back, we were normal
5) you leave again...

so...you know what?

SCREW YOU

Elija2

Quote from: John Gillis on October 16, 2009, 12:30:40 PM
you're banned you fucking asshole. I don't need to put up with your bullshit anymore. you guys should spam his phone.

Oh snap.
And I think I know someone who will.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Elija2 on October 16, 2009, 12:40:49 PM
Oh snap.
And I think I know someone who will.
as long as my dad doesnt catch me cussing at a asshole over the house phone, i will spam it
NO SIGNATURE

CradledEggle

OKAY...SERIOUSLY..WTF guys, you guys are being total ASSES, i mean if someone wants to leave, they can, you don;t have to be a total ass to them, jsut because they are (and im not saying her is* seriously...A-Lads an awesome dude in my opinion but yeah,you guys are like..acting like freakin 6 year olds..

A-lad, i hope you come back, i'll miss you again..hope to see you around. D:
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on October 16, 2009, 04:39:31 PM
OKAY...SERIOUSLY..WTF guys, you guys are being total ASSES, i mean if someone wants to leave, they can, you don;t have to be a total ass to them, jsut because they are (and im not saying her is* seriously...A-Lads an awesome dude in my opinion but yeah,you guys are like..acting like freakin 6 year olds..

A-lad, i hope you come back, i'll miss you again..hope to see you around. D:
i agree so can we stop being horrible guys ok
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Kirby

This is NOT the way to act! Why are you guys even arguing in the 1st place?

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: Supasonik11 on October 17, 2009, 12:09:16 AM
This is NOT the way to act! Why are you guys even arguing in the 1st place?
john started it supa like you said its no way to ask
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Kirby

AnnoyingLad, You shouldn't show off like that, But at the same time John, you shouldn't be a complete BUTTHOLE.

Looks like i got a mess to clean up.

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: Supasonik11 on October 17, 2009, 12:16:17 AM
AnnoyingLad, You shouldn't show off like that, But at the same time John, you shouldn't be a complete BUTTHOLE.

Looks like i got a mess to clean up.

agreed with ya and supa u clean it
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Kirby

Quote from: michael the hedgehog on October 17, 2009, 12:18:10 AM
agreed with ya and supa u clean it

Ok. First Question. John, what exactly happened?

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: Supasonik11 on October 17, 2009, 12:20:01 AM
Ok. First Question. John, what exactly happened?
well look at what a lad said about john
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Gilly

Okay don't be talking shit about me too guys you have no idea what was going on.
I'm not being a "butthole", a-lad was being a complete douchebag to me along with basically the rest of the forum (as you can see by what he said). Learn your facts before you start talking shit. And A-Lad is not coming back.

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: John Gillis on October 17, 2009, 03:46:53 AM
Okay don't be talking shit about me too guys you have no idea what was going on.
I'm not being a "butthole", a-lad was being a complete douchebag to me along with basically the rest of the forum (as you can see by what he said). Learn your facts before you start talking shit. And A-Lad is not coming back.
john your not following your own rules u know

like no.2 respect other members
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Gilly

I respect my members when they deserved to be respected. Besides, those rules are for everyone else. I am above the law here because I can be. If you don't like that you can leave. Stop trying to be the hero because it won't work. The more you talk shit the less I'm gonna respect you.

Nightshade the hedgehog

like no.2 respect other members

right john i see what u playing il be off this topic
thanks mikey thanks ecco

Kirby

John, if you need some time alone, just lock the topic.

Gilly

Quote from: Supasonik11 on October 17, 2009, 04:53:46 AM
John, if you need some time alone, just lock the topic.

I don't need "time alone" i need time to not deal with asshole members.

Jordan teh Echidna

wow...a-lad's finally gone....o-0.......

WOO00O0O0o0O0oJHoHOoo0O0o0O0o0o0

You did the right thing...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

So much for happy happy joy joy
oh well,I has him on the YouTubes  :D
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Chaos Swissroll

R.I.P annoyinglad

Too bad I never liked you.

Kirby

look's like he's not coming back.

Kill this topic, please.