Who's gonna miss Palin?

Started by Gilly, November 04, 2008, 06:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilly

You know, I don't care what everyone else says, the media made Sarah Palin look like a complete moron but I really liked her. It's going to be so weird not hearing something in the news about Sarah Palin every 2 minutes. I think shes a great person and although im very happy for obama and biden, I truely feel like McCain and Palin should've won.

Dark Tails

ya, i wanted them to win too

but now we will see joe biden be a complete jackass on the tv more *cough* his 3 letter word jobs, telling a crippled senator to stand up, his history mixup *Cough*

and i liked palin too, didnt get why everyone bashed her

Takama94

I'll miss Palin a lot actually and yes the media did make her look like a dumb fool half the time.But my only problem is that she always kinda had this cockiness to her that i didn't like.She made it seem like that she and McCain had already won the election.

Gilly

Quote from: Takama94 on November 04, 2008, 06:12:49 PM
I'll miss Palin a lot actually and yes the media did make her look like a dumb fool half the time.But my only problem is that she always kinda had this cockiness to her that i didn't like.She made it seem like that she and McCain had already won the election.

She and mccain had to keep their confidence high. When running for president you have got to have that feeling. no one wants to see an unsure president.

Takama94

Quote from: XNiGHTMaRE23X on November 04, 2008, 06:18:10 PM
She and mccain had to keep their confidence high. When running for president you have got to have that feeling. no one wants to see an unsure president.
I agree but Palin overdid it Not McCain.

Gilly

Proto_Blaze

hey if you miss her you can buy mercinaries 2

her and obama are downloadable characters to play as.... but idk when the release will be for the download
http://www.g4tv.com/thepile/videos/34590/Barack_Obama_and_Sarah_Palin_in_Mercenaries_2.html

ShadowsOfSilver

Oh now I want it! I'm gonna try to get it then I can play as McCain. ;D [/offtopic] Yeah McCain should have won.

The Meph's back in da hawz

Spex1992

I'll miss Palin too. She would've made a great VP. McCain should've won it though, he was really the best candidate.

If you need help, please leave me a PM

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on November 05, 2008, 04:53:04 AM
Oh now I want it! I'm gonna try to get it then I can play as McCain. ;D [/offtopic] Yeah McCain should have won.
McCain isnt in the game... i think they had to ask the people to put them in.... and i THINK obama and palin are the only ones that said yes

Dracoslythe

>.>

Palin was one of the best things to happen to this presidential election.

I do feel that McCain should have won as well, but oh well.
<.<

ssupershadow

Rainage

Well Palin still has a use. she can get on her knees and well u get the picture

xaio

yeah, ikno why everyone put her down....

bcause they thought she was a n00b, but she's not.. she's quite professional

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

JetTheHawk

look at all the retards that used to be on the site
NO SIGNATURE