OBAMA WON!!!

Started by Indiman, November 04, 2008, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Quote from: ZachElam1996 on February 06, 2009, 04:19:19 AM
This isn't intended to be a racial remark to any who might take it that way. But I would like to point out that Obama is purely a man, and not one of historic proportions. He is only half black, and because of that  fact he has a lot on the line. The first time he makes a mistake the media will bombard him and ridicule him not solely because he messed up but more so for the fact he is "Black".
Well im not so sure about that... the news seems to be 'worshiping' him...

Quote from: rivaldragonic on January 29, 2009, 01:22:26 PM
So Americans :P hows ol' Obama doing?

See I'm British without a TV for the news so I haven't got a clue on how his reception.
America going through all of this "change" that was promised?
Eh to me he's trying to pass stupid bills and stuff, so for me, not good, and NO im not rich... its those abortion things and junk thats making me mad >.<

Quote from: silvershadow20 on January 29, 2009, 12:05:47 PM
ya i know people are pissed off that there is a black president but i'm not.
im not mad that he won and hes a black president, im mad because people like the news worship him... its not right, hes only a person...

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

ChaosDazer

Well, we are all equal. I'm not being Racist, but there are many black figures who we can respect. I'm not even American, I'm british, and while it is good that he is the first black president there shouldn't be so much fuss over him.
witty sig caption

ZachElam1996

My point exactly, because (sorry to bring religion into this) god created us all equally with the intent that we all be treated fairly and will be equals. So for there to be so much fuss about a black president is almost racism, because who ever thought a white president was anything special. We had the first president and then the thrill wore off until 2008.
"Imaginary obstacles are insurmountable. Real ones aren't. But you can't tell the difference when you have no real information. Fear can create even more imaginary obstacles than ignorance can. That's why the smallest step away from speculation and into reality can be an amazing relief. The Reality Solution means: Do it before you're ready."

Hakudamashi

I guess the media has nothing better to do
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

ZachElam1996

Haha, I suppose your right.
"Imaginary obstacles are insurmountable. Real ones aren't. But you can't tell the difference when you have no real information. Fear can create even more imaginary obstacles than ignorance can. That's why the smallest step away from speculation and into reality can be an amazing relief. The Reality Solution means: Do it before you're ready."

SonicFan47

Quote from: ZachElam1996 on February 06, 2009, 04:50:44 AM
My point exactly, because (sorry to bring religion into this) god created us all equally with the intent that we all be treated fairly and will be equals. So for there to be so much fuss about a black president is almost racism, because who ever thought a white president was anything special. We had the first president and then the thrill wore off until 2008.
Lol.
I actually talked to my dad and my friends about this. I thought it weird that just because he's black (not intended to be a racist remark), his election was "historic".
It's almost like the racism of the 1960's and before, but in reverse.

Quote from: Gleech on February 06, 2009, 04:27:34 AM
im not mad that he won and hes a black president, im mad because people like the news worship him... its not right, hes only a person...
Yeah, that really ticks me off too.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Gleech

Quote from: windlessusher on February 06, 2009, 09:34:37 AM
I guess the media has nothing better to do
yup :3 lol

And dont get me wrong about my post, i dont want people to think im racist... i was just saying my feelings towards the stuff :3

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Rainage

Obama should bring our economy back to normal but will it be done by the time his term is up

Eryth

He's promised a lot, a lot more than some presidents do anyways.
I just hope he hasn't got people's hopes too high, because there might not be much that he can do for an economy that's spiraling downward. (Especially because US economy is so dependent on their big transnational corporations like Wal Mart or some of their automotive manufacturers. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I learn up here in Canada in Social Studies class.)

Yeah, I live in Canada. Obama is big up here too, mostly because our Prime Minister is comparatively boring. (Our election process is only a couple months instead of a couple years. Might be why elections aren't as epic.)
Still, some of us are skeptics. We don't doubt that Obama will do his best to straighten things out, but is it actually possible for him to fix this?
I kinda feel sorry for the man. Everyone expects him to be their savior.
-"Why do you press the same button to punch and to talk to someone?"

Let the people be warned; violent and peaceful interaction are now rolled into one button. Use with caution.

Kristomaster

I love what he stands for!
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

xaio

Quote from: Dark Tails on November 04, 2008, 05:48:52 PM

i cant say anything, cuz everyone here is for obama.....

i think im the only republican on this board
u,mmm (I'M ULTRA LATE) yeah dark tails, we don't give a f*k wat side yer on!!! TALK!!!! WE ALL HAVE TOLERANCE FOR EACH OTHER!!! I'M WITH THE GREEN PARTY!!!AND??~!!!

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

ultimate life form

i saw a racist pic about all the 44 prezes on a line on the internet and at the bottom it sed "c-c-combo breaker!!!!"

any way.  think havin a obama is better then bush and heres a vid that your gonna love

oh yes we can!!!!!!!!!  oh yea watch until the end for a suprise

ps i know its fake but i thought it was funny
:P XD place signature here XD :P

nikothehedgehog

Quote from: Dark Tails on November 04, 2008, 05:48:52 PM

i cant say anything, cuz everyone here is for obama.....

i think im the only republican on this board
don't be alone, i too am republican... niko is a commy though

HereAndThere

Quote from: jasongms1 on May 29, 2009, 06:38:54 AM
;D
STOP SPAMMING YOU MOTHERF*CKING RETARDED B*THCY GAY!!!!!   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( AND STOP BUMPING OLD TOPICS!!!!

JetTheHawk

And here we are about to have Donald Trump running the motherfucking country...
NO SIGNATURE