Main Menu

so yeah my life and stuff

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, September 30, 2009, 10:27:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Wednesday, September, 30th 2009

Bleh-bleh and more bleh, i have a stuffed up nose and i didn't wanna get up for school, but i had too D:
boo that, i didn't wanna miss the exciting things at school, well, if anything.first class, ELA (english language arts) One of my personal faves, Yesh i like reading, i know more than the average vocabulary in my class..i think O.o . did a work sheet and at the second period, went to the library. we had eairly relese  so very short time der in class, i got a jew religion book, a harry potter (1st issue) book and some warior cat( the issue is called "dawn") book type thing. bell rang and went to math class, I am horrable in math so i hate this class, though im doing better than i thought...for now. we wrote in out journals, did a Practice thing,went over our homework and that was both periods so after the bell rang we went to lunch, assistant princibals talked out thiiiiinngggss we got our lunch, i was reading a bit and drawing a bit..eh why not? bell rang, off to social studies! Another one of my personal faves. we did a finnal draft for " The gratist discovory ever"  bell rang went to science helped some friends draw their project and did some of mine, bell rang went to computers, did some more of my project. bell rang went to P.E. hate this class, We did nothing really, i read. bell rang came home did my homework, finnished my project (some what) And i am now posting on the forums and what not. yeah my life is boring, if i find to have an even more interestion day, i will post it :P 

~ KTHNXBAI

October 9 2009

so i see no one read anything yet, lmao you see how my life is boring like (maybe) some of yours :P
well nothing is supriseing about that i suppose, most lives are fairly boring. anyway, ima talk abotu drama and P.E sence those are the only two subjects that are basicly fun. in drama we did a pargraph about william shakespear and then we got to draw on the white board (now..i love white boards so hide them when im around xD) so i was drawing and writing random things like "Mr. Soto (our drama teacher) better behave in his class or he will steal your soul" and "Maddie ate a cookie here". twas fun as fuck. then bell had rang and i went to P.E. I finnaly got a uniform (huzzah) and we had free day, we were playing jump rope (the group kind? i dunno what it is called xD). there is this guy that is really funny and we were all laughing when the rope hit is leg or between his legs, he ish funny. hell no, i dont like him, think he likes someone else so bleh to that shizz.

see yah in  the next exciteing chapter of the blog of maddie

KTHNXBAI

NiGHTS

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on October 09, 2009, 12:25:14 PM
October 9 2009

so i see no one read anything yet, lmao you see how my life is boring like (maybe) some of yours :P
well nothing is supriseing about that i suppose, most lives are fairly boring. anyway, ima talk abotu drama and P.E sence those are the only two subjects that are basicly fun. in drama we did a pargraph about william shakespear and then we got to draw on the white board (now..i love white boards so hide them when im around xD) so i was drawing and writing random things like "Mr. Soto (our drama teacher) better behave in his class or he will steal your soul" and "Maddie ate a cookie here". twas fun as fuck. then bell had rang and i went to P.E. I finnaly got a uniform (huzzah) and we had free day, we were playing jump rope (the group kind? i dunno what it is called xD). there is this guy that is really funny and we were all laughing when the rope hit is leg or between his legs, he ish funny. hell no, i dont like him, think he likes someone else so bleh to that shizz.

see yah in  the next exciteing chapter of the blog of maddie

KTHNXBAI

lol white boards are ossum

in rs our teacher was telling us that she got "white board strips" which are just liek sticky strips of white board i was all OMGNUHWAI and u can liek rub stuff out and shit

but we got smartboards which are so much ossumer its basically just a big touch screen computer thing and its got a scratchpad drawy thingy

Quote from: NiGHTS on October 09, 2009, 11:32:34 PM
lol white boards are ossum

in rs our teacher was telling us that she got "white board strips" which are just liek sticky strips of white board i was all OMGNUHWAI and u can liek rub stuff out and shit

but we got smartboards which are so much ossumer its basically just a big touch screen computer thing and its got a scratchpad drawy thingy
fuck, im jealous xD

NiGHTS

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on October 10, 2009, 04:49:37 AM
fuck, im jealous xD

lol yea they are ossum

especially since my spanish teacher cant work teh smart boardzzzz

Tanassy

what a life better than mine:

go to school, get raped (not literally) by my teachers asking for assignments all day, go home play games

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on October 10, 2009, 06:42:22 AM
what a life better than mine:

go to school, get raped (not literally) by my teachers asking for assignments all day, go home play games
give detail, make your own blog so we can go debate who's is worse XP

Tanassy

cant be bothered, not worth a debate, basically described it then

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on October 10, 2009, 05:13:05 PM
cant be bothered, not worth a debate, basically described it then
XD

Well urrrmmm tired, but i can say a few things right? (pfft not if i fall asleep) well in computer class (just for my amusement and so im not bored, tis not an asighnment) im creating a story, i might post some..wait...foo i cant i need microsoft word or something...idk... but i will try and get a pen drive or something, i will work it out gosh, there XD. Ummm, tis 11:18 so i might be leaveing for awhile, it gets pretty quiet around this time i know..so..wake up! i r on project play list listing to the niconico melody (idk why, i just have it). Here is my page http://www.playlist.com/NOME/dashboard i Lol at the url, nome..NO ME..nome....idk but i gotta end this cause i have to go now, baibai!

Tanassy

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on October 10, 2009, 05:27:11 PM
didnt understand a word...
tis cause i was tired as fuck XD

Soooo it's 1:18 and some of my friends are online, some arn't. i need to continue that Rp with one of them so im waiting for that friend to come online, but she wont be one till probably like..idk..3:00 or 5:00 one or the other. im not doing much though, im talking to NiGHTS and Snooky on Msn, OHSHET that reminds me,i got a newer msn so if you wanna add me here : [email protected]  my msn. well, i believe that is it, so..baibai for now

Post Merge: October 12, 2009, 12:32:35 PM

October 12th 2009

Well today i suppose is columbus day here in the Americas so i have a day off,tis getting pretty cold outside though, so huzzah to that.hehehe any members that live in england and in that general area, go ask your teacher about tacos, and make a topic or something about what he/she said xD. all for now, baibai

Quote from: Ds169 on October 16, 2009, 01:29:22 PM
I think this is spam
your post is, mine is fine :P

Oh bleh, today was like anyother day, we had a peprally though, i think i am temperaraly deaf in my right ear, and my voice and throat are scratchy xD. basicly my day was fine, oshet, i have a headache too DX just now started.Anyway, i have really nothing else to say so baiii.

HMS7

why do ppl think blogs are spam???
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Chaos Swissroll

My life is shit compared to others.
I was like first grade and didn't get to do any fun stuff.
Duuuuuuh!

HMS7

just make a blog lol it will be fun
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES