Main Menu

Coliwack's Life. Think of it what you will.

Started by Coliwack, September 21, 2009, 02:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coliwack

Hi its me Coliwack and im gonna be making a blog...that you can follow...or not (my life sux....)  whether i care if you follow it or not is still being decided! im lookin for something to do so what the heck! why not post here!

so today:

i get up at the lamest hour ever on weekdays (6:05 am eastern time) because i need that time to prepare to go to school. now i have an hour to get ready.  after im  up, dressed, and eat breakfast, i spent about 10 minutes exercising, then i spent the remaining 20 minutes coming here seein what i can post.

at about 7 my ride comes and its time to go to school!
(got a science test tomarrow lol) 

anyway after i come back from school i do my homework (spanish2, algebra, history, and chemistry tonight. STUDY HALL FTW!)  then i spend a lot of time on the internet screwing around, posting here, watchin videos there, and chatting with people.  this is pretty much how it is till bed time (9:30 EST) then i go to bed only to start the cycle again tomarrow! (wish me luck on the science test!)

so today was one of those ordinary nothing special days. if something does happen i'll be sure to post about it here!

Edit: i would like to emphazise: study hall ftw!
......blah..... thats me in a nutshell!

sonicmaddave

Coliwack

more bloggin!

so:

today i go into school and i end up taking a lit terms test in english that i forgot about but aced anyway!   in chemistry...i took that test i mentioned yesterday and felt like it was easy...idk why. it probably shoulda been harder. oh well.  anyway when i get home i study for spanish because i have to give a presentation tomarrow and when i get into class i wont know what the topic is! (even though ive been given a set of possible 5).  so during my free time i came here, posted a ton.  i also tried to download a gamecube iso and failed.  (CURSE YOU GC ISOS!) nothing else special happened during the day.  i got WAY less homework than i expected to.  nothing else was special about today that i feel i should mention.  until tomarrow!

Edit: actually its been a couple of days because the thing had an error where it said "hacking attempt."  hopefully this edit should take care of it...we're just gonna have to see.

Coliwack

i know its been a couple of days but i had to figure out an error the blog had where the site thought i was hacking....  anyway on to the show!

ITS FRIDAY! WOOTAGE! that means its the weekend! so anyway on to today:

at school i have to do part of a group project for english which will be presented to the class (  :(  ) and in chemistry i took the second quiz in as many days (  :o  ).  history was fun: we had a debate as to whether or not we delcare independence from britain during the revolutionary war (someone challenged someone else to a duel, which was 2 out of 3 rock paper scissors, and the one who was challenged was out for the rest of the game  :'( ).  anyway now im at home...AND I WILL DEFEAT YOU DOLPHIN!  in anycase, monday=2 tests!  :o but i think i can handle it.  lets go back home... i did some of my homework, and screwed with the computer.  thats about it lol.  until next time!

edit: error prevention line.

Coliwack

on the weekends im just gonna wait until sunday and do a summary. so:

Friday:
did homework, then spent the rest of the night on the computer doing things like playing games or posting here.

Saturday:
did more homework, got the greatest nintendo game ever made, played said game, and then spent time on the comp.

Sunday:
church in the morning, then i cut the grass, played the game i had gotten yesterday, finished my homework, and used the comp. 

thats it! till monday!

edit: this line prevents errors or your money back!

edit 2: I WANT MAH MONEH BACK! lolz.