Who's in your top ten?

Started by Hakudamashi, November 02, 2008, 12:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristomaster

Quote from: Super Empra on April 10, 2009, 02:33:12 AM
You were very active for a few days and then you suddenly stopped coming on.
That's because I was busy with a celebration, and I was in my cabin in the mountains with my family with no internet, that's why.
New list!
1. Windlessusher (the first guy who wanted to talk to me and also talks a lot with me now, is very helpful and has good ideas.
2. Jet (A guy whose it's fun to discuss with and argue :P)
3. SonicFan47 (For making me meh signature that I totally love and is just epic, also cool)
4. UltimateShadow (The BANNUKE man, is cool and one of the best mods (wind is the best mod though)
5. Super Empra (Critic, cool, good poster and is serious)
Unknown place. NiGHTMaRE (for making the AWESOME SonicROMs and the SonicROMs forum. Cool, and rocks on the keyboard)
6-10. No one else I know good enough to list up here.
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Kristomaster on April 10, 2009, 02:45:51 AM
That's because I was busy with a celebration, and I was in my cabin in the mountains with my family with no internet, that's why.
New list!
1. Windlessusher (the first guy who wanted to talk to me and also talks a lot with me now, is very helpful and has good ideas.
4. UltimateShadow (The BANNUKE man, is cool and one of the best mods (wind is the best mod though)
What ideas have I ever given? O_O

And I am in no way the best MOD,I've got my flaws  :P
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Kristomaster on April 10, 2009, 02:45:51 AM
New list!
2. Jet (A guy whose it's fun to discuss with and argue :P)

isnt his name Darkness Shadow now? And lol  yes i take it fun when i argue with you :P
NO SIGNATURE

silvershadow20

my top ten is

1.windlessusher
2.darkness shadow
3.jet
4.shadow(insert numbers i cannot remember here)
5.NiGHTMaRE (the creator)
6-10 every other non spammer

Kristomaster

Quote from: jet on April 10, 2009, 04:49:02 PM
isnt his name Darkness Shadow now? And lol  yes i take it fun when i argue with you :P
We have some good times lol. But has he changed user??? Why? I didn't know.
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...