Main Menu

THE LIFE OF HMS7

Started by HMS7, September 13, 2009, 11:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

Hmmm, the life of HMS7...that's...interesting.

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

HMS7

ok jan 11 2010
i lost my gf .....she was cheating on me for 2 weeks...then i got another one...her feelings are messed up.....so im looking for a new gf....again..for the 6th time in 3 months....

Fiamonder

Ouch. That's harsh. Im sorry to hear that, HMS.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Dracoslythe

Aw, I'm sorry to hear.
It's terrible really.
Like I said.
Relationships are bullshit.
You think you have the perfect one, oh joy, I'm in love, blah blah, until they find someone who's cuter, nicer, whatever, than you.  It's worse long distance.
It all blows to hell,
you move on
then the cycle repeats.
It's even that way with marriages.
Very rarely is there "love"
"Love" is a word that's been fakely tossed around so much, it's lost it's meaning.

I've found myself saying relationships are a waste of time.
To be honest, I feel more happier/free when I'm single.
What's really in a relationship, arm candy?  The right to say "yeah, I got a girlfriend/boyfriend?"
Really.

Sorry if I didn't help, but I felt like it was time to put my two cents in there.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on January 11, 2010, 10:11:38 AM
ok jan 11 2010
i lost my gf .....she was cheating on me for 2 weeks...then i got another one...her feelings are messed up.....so im looking for a new gf....again..for the 6th time in 3 months....

I'm sorry man. But I promise that God has a reason, and he'll make it work for your benefit. Just like in the story of Joseph.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Chaos Swissroll

Why not get a girlfriend when you are actually an adult?By then, people are more mature and the girls you meet wouldn't be like the ones that cheat on you.

HMS7

Quote from: Dracoslythe on January 11, 2010, 10:53:17 AM
Aw, I'm sorry to hear.
It's terrible really.
Like I said.
Relationships are bullshit.
You think you have the perfect one, oh joy, I'm in love, blah blah, until they find someone who's cuter, nicer, whatever, than you.  It's worse long distance.
It all blows to hell,
you move on
then the cycle repeats.
It's even that way with marriages.
Very rarely is there "love"
"Love" is a word that's been fakely tossed around so much, it's lost it's meaning.

I've found myself saying relationships are a waste of time.
To be honest, I feel more happier/free when I'm single.
What's really in a relationship, arm candy?  The right to say "yeah, I got a girlfriend/boyfriend?"
Really.

Sorry if I didn't help, but I felt like it was time to put my two cents in there.
by all fucking means draco...you didnt hurt me..noone can....im just hit the point to where any amount of words dont hurt....i had people call me on the phone and cuss me out for an hr..one girl lost her phone for a month becuz she cussed me so hard..i might as well go back to where love meant nothing
love to me was
meaning less
blank
viod
empty
hollow
it meant nothing.....
Quotejan 12
ok so im updating this blog thing today
yesterday my friend kelsie(i cheated on lisa with her)try to kill herself ....she cut open her arm.....she went to the hospital.......i feel like im the one who caused it all to happen..so mayb i hould ust leave the world alone....everything is against me
everyone is gonna kill me now

ok three days ago
i cut my arm 27 times with my knife and i made a deal with satan..if cat dont love me like she used to he can have my soul
well i got 12 hrs left and she still dont love me like that anymore...so im losing my soul....i'll be having so much fun in hell after tonight later guys..

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 12, 2010, 06:37:59 AM
Not again man, come on!
it was a mistake....satan came to me after i cut my arm and he said ur soul is beaten and broken and dead
and i said
if cat cant fix my broken heart and beaten soul then in 3 days you can have it
he said...see u in three days

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 06:49:31 AM
it was a mistake....satan came to me after i cut my arm and he said ur soul is beaten and broken and dead
and i said
if cat cant fix my broken heart and beaten soul then in 3 days you can have it
he said...see u in three days

Let me just ask this. Who has the power to fix souls? A cat, or God?

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 12, 2010, 06:50:40 AM
Let me just ask this. Who has the power to fix souls? A cat, or God?
God...but cat is catlin's nick name ><
but i knew God could fix my soul but cat can heal my broken heart

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 06:51:48 AM
God...but cat is catlin's nick name ><
but i knew God could fix my soul but cat can heal my broken heart

Here, I want you to watch this. It's funny, but there's truth in it. Don't ignore it.

I love Jesus! Do you?

ChaosDazer

Stop being so down. Right now you just seem like your seeking attention. I feel for you with how your life has gone recently, but you need to stay and look at the bright side, y'know?
witty sig caption