Main Menu

The Epical story of the King of Craziness

Started by Gleech, September 08, 2009, 04:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Tuesday, September 08, 2009
My hand hurts like crazy. I played Rock Band all day on Sunday... and it still hurts. During one of Nate (One of my best friends) and my song sets... I started to feel a popping in my hand. It must've been from Rock Band...

Lets see

5 song set
3 song set
a few 2 song sets

And a few single songs
A range of medium-expert difficulties (I CAN play on expert, but I choose not to sometimes, for a better score).

So over all, 10+ songs. Not sure if I'll be able to get on the computer often, since my parents might ban me, thinking I'll break my hand.

I've spent most of the day on the forum, little of it was on CoH... I don't know why that is...

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Gleech

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Gleech

Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Spent a LOT of the day on the forum again... mostly waiting for someone to post.

My dad tried to take out 2 wasp nests today. He got one small one down, but one (About the size of my head, maybe? Bigger?) he didn't take down. That MIGHT have been a good thing, though. That was was pretty active @_@. (I live near a forest)

Really nothing happened. As most of my life is... Heh. I'm about to go practice guitar, however.

Trivia:
Did you know my dad is Serbian, even though he acts, sounds, and looks like an american?
Did you know that makes ME half Serbian?
Did you know I even PLAY guitar?