Main Menu

Help me plzzzzzzz!

Started by SuperBrawl10, September 07, 2009, 11:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperBrawl10

Ok so I am in need of a few animators or voice actors for a new series on Newgrounds called " Animated". Here's the story:

The summer Animators Convention is back and many animators from around the world come to show their true talent. Both veterans and newcomers to animation join to have fun, meet new people and win the grand prize of $500,000 for the best animation. Now me (a newcomer) comes for the thrills and ends up on a team of 3. This has action, randomness and more.

Now I need at least one female voice actor or animator. (don't care which) Now there are two reasons why I need animators. 1. When you first show up your name( not real name) will show up. 2. If at any point in the series you wanted to animate anything ( even in the extras at the end of each episode).

So If you want to join go to: http://dsmaster10.newgrounds.com/, click on "Send a Private Message" and well send me a message. Or e-mail me at [email protected]. Please help me it would mean a lot. But after a certaint amound of people join I will say "no more". Thanks. :-D